Ed van der Elsken: Love on the Left BankApril 04 2012, 13:59
First published in 1954, Love on the Left Bank follows the fictional story of Ann, a bohemian living in Paris. It is one of the first photographic books to record the birth of rebellious youth culture in Europe.
The muse Vali Myers immortalised in the streets and bars of a bohemian Paris was an Australian artist by nature; she also was the tattooist responsible for the lightning bolt (in honor of Crazy Horse) on Patti Smith's knee.
- Twenty8Twelve @TillieKate we hope you love it as much as we do! X
23:33, Mar 06
- Twenty8Twelve RT @TillieKate: Gave in to fate and bought the @Twenty8Twelve Ottilie leather jacket. Once I own the @Mulberry_Editor Tillie bag life will …
23:33, Mar 06
- Twenty8Twelve WHAT'S YOURE T8T LOOK? Our customer voted SATURDAY coat with matching MIROSLAVA skirt. #ootd… http://t.co/2SSfeSZodm
22:24, Mar 05
- Twenty8Twelve Happy Pancake Day! We are indulging in St Albans, Hertfordshire- where are you having your pancakes… http://t.co/wSmEMNkraz
11:50, Mar 04
- Twenty8Twelve @alicialquarles love it!
00:35, Mar 04
- Twenty8Twelve RT @alicialquarles: LOTD 1: top @donnadegnan, skirt @Twenty8Twelve, shoes @waltersteiger, belt #B-low the belt http://t.co/T6ColxpJUu
00:33, Mar 04
Inky Son Business and Marketing
Elsa Elphick Creative Director
Vanessa James Design Director